Welcome to Early Years Parenting
Bring Positive Parenting into your daily life and take the stress and struggles out
Consultations & Online Workshops from the comfort of your own home
Do you feel like you have your hands full after having kids?
I’m here to help your family survive everyday parenting struggles and bring more peace and harmony to your home, parenting, and relationships with effective tools and solutions in a safe and nonjudgmental environment.
Hi, I’m Jailan
A certified parent educator and mama of two helping families like yours cope with the daily struggles of parenting.
Being a parent is one of the toughest responsibilities out there with no handbook!
I’m here to hold your hand, hear you, support you and guide you through this amazing yet exhausting, overwhelming, frustrating and confusing journey of parenting.
These early years are some of the toughest to get through; sleep deprivation, toddler tantrums, hitting, biting and countless other challenges that little kids go through.
The good news is there’s a way to navigate through all that without feeling hopeless. I’m here to hold your hand, hear you, support you and guide you through that parenting maze.
As a mama of two so I’ve been through it myself. I’ve gone through the sleep deprivation, PPD and anxiety, and parenting in a foreign country.
I can relate and I’m here to share with you techniques that work.
How I Can Support You
Support for You
Support for You
– Understand your young child’s behavior so you can be one step ahead.
– Stop feeling helpless and instead know what you can do or could do differently next time.
– Have a set of effective parenting tools and strategies that work for your unique family.
– Set up your home and day in a way that works for you, your partner and your kids so that everyone gets what they need and not feel overwhelmed.
– Take better care of yourself and make time for self-care (Yes! we will find the time).
“I liked that Jailan is practical and detailed. This workshop gives me encouragement that I’m on the right path and Jailan gives me tools for maneuvers and improvement
I’d love to support your family. Let’s get in touch.