Welcome to Early Years Parenting. I’m Jailan and I’m here to support you in your everyday parenting challenges.
My goal is to help your family build a strong and loving relationship. I believe that starts in the early years of your child’s life. Yes, those years are some of the toughest to get through; sleep deprivation, toddler tantrums, hitting, biting and countless other challenges that little kids go through.
The good news is there’s a way to navigate through all that without feeling hopeless. I’m here to hold your hand, hear you, support you and guide you through that parenting maze.
I’m a mama of two so I’ve been through it myself. I’ve gone through the sleep deprivation, PPD and anxiety, and parenting in a foreign country. I can relate and I’m here to share with you techniques that work to help you:
– Understand your young child’s behavior so you can be one step ahead.
– Stop feeling helpless and instead know what you can do or could do differently next time.
– Have a set of effective parenting tools and strategies that work for your unique family.
– Set up your home and day in a way that works for you, your partner and your kids so that everyone gets what they need and not feel overwhelmed.
– Take better care of yourself and make time for self-care (Yes! we will find the time).
“I liked that Jailan is practical and detailed. This workshop gives me encouragement that I’m on the right path and Jailan gives me tools for maneuvers and improvement
Hi I’m Jailan,
A certified parent educator and mama of two in Munich helping families like yours cope with the daily struggles of parenting.
I combine the research behind parenting with practical tools you can use to add more harmony and positive parenting into your daily life.