This 2.5 hour workshop introduces you to the principles and tools of positive parenting for parents of young children under the age of 5 years, following the work of Positive Discipline by Jane Nelson.
Positive parenting focuses on mutual respect between parents and child as well as helping families avoid conflict and increase peace and harmony at home.
In this session you will::
- Experience fun and dynamic experiential activities
- Understand some of the basic principles of positive parenting.
- Walk away with some practical positive tools which you can start implementing right away,
- Take home handouts to help you practice at home
- Get an idea of what to expect in the Positive Parenting for Parents of Young Children Workshop.
COST | €40 per person /€65 per couple
Please Note | I offer a special reduction for home or daycare hosting at €30 per person. Host family is free of charge.
If you are Interested in hosting this workshop at your home or childcare center or being updated on when the next one is scheduled, contact me here.