This 2 hour workshop discussing common questions, misconceptions and concerns about using technology with young children.
Participants will learn the latest on what the research has to say on using television, tablets and apps with young children ages 0-5.
In this workshop:
- The latest on what the research has to say on using television, tablets and apps with young children ages 0-5.
- Differences between various media forms.
- How to identify what your child is learning from a game or app
- When is TV or media viewing educational
- How some can be beneficial to young children’s development while others are not.
- Strategies to support responsible screen-time.
- How to choose age-appropriate and educational media tools.
- Group discussions
- Take-home handouts
- List of media resources for young children
- List of some age-appropriate educational apps & games
COST | €45 per person / €75 per couple.
Please Note | I offer a special package options for home and daycare workshops.
If you are Interested in hosting this workshop at your home or childcare center or being updated on when the next one is scheduled, contact me here.